crap t&t night

-
I don't want a race car that I can't roll the window down. I live in the south, it is hot and humid.

I don't want a race car that I can't roll the window down. I live in the south, it is hot and humid.
I live in central Texas, so I understand where you're coming from especially if you have a street/strip car. You'd be surprised though at how much those glass windows and all of the channel and regulator hardware weigh.

I live in central Texas, so I understand where you're coming from especially if you have a street/strip car. You'd be surprised though at how much those glass windows and all of the channel and regulator hardware weigh.
I took 52lbs out of each door...

I'm with D-50, I'll keep the weight to get the air. It gets hot and humid in KY.

That is mineshaft conditions...... Our current da is 5400
LOL no, that would be mineshaft air that you have! Are track elevation is 6700 feet Da allways in 8800 to 10,000 foot level. Now where did i put my oxygen tank :eek::)

That's nose bleed DA's right there.
Only if you live around sea level air.:poke::)
Yeah its tough to get a NA motor to run up here. 5 minutes to this track, or 2 hours to one a 4400 feet.......I usually just deal with the high altitude.

When racing yesterday, temp in the 70s overcast most of the day, DA around 87 to 8800 all day.
Nothing spectacular with the car. but with this new eng, i can't BUY a Green light to save my A$$
Out of 7 runs i had two greens. A .202 and a .044 and reds from a respectable -.002 to a -.220

This was the first day i didn't care about my ET and started to work on my lights.

-
Back