Crash investigators do this for a living?

-
Has your daughter recovered fully?

So where are you at now in regard to the accident?

Thanks for reminding me also. How is your Daughter doing?

Why did people stop quoting a post when they ask a question?:D
Seems like a lot of people don't do it, and a person never knows someone responded.

Anyway, she is doing a lot better and almost back to normal besides the "Old person" type aches and pains from the accident.
This was her second major accident, as the person driving a car she was in pulled out in front of another car and the oncoming car hit smack in the passenger door where she was sitting and literally folded the car in half.
The seat she was sitting in was only about 1 foot wide after that accident.

She's doing well considering.

Thanks for asking guys.

Good to hear, buddy. How's it going with the so called investigator LOL?

Why did people stop quoting a post when they ask a question?:D
Seems like a lot of people don't do it, and a person never knows someone responded.

Anyway, she is doing a lot better and almost back to normal besides the "Old person" type aches and pains from the accident.
This was her second major accident, as the person driving a car she was in pulled out in front of another car and the oncoming car hit smack in the passenger door where she was sitting and literally folded the car in half.
The seat she was sitting in was only about 1 foot wide after that accident.

She's doing well considering.

Thanks for asking guys.
Did not know that the quote of a post is what brought it to your attention. Learn something new everyday.

Sorry to hear she had a second accident. This girl sounds like a magnet. Glad she's doing okay.

Did not know that the quote of a post is what brought it to your attention. Learn something new everyday.

Sorry to hear she had a second accident. This girl sounds like a magnet. Glad she's doing okay.

Yea, this last one was the second one, but the first one was 10 or so years ago.

Quoting a post notifies the person quoted that they have been quoted (answered or otherwise referred to) that persons post .
Using @TrailBeast anywhere in the post for example, notifies me that that I have been mentioned in a post.
If people just type something after another post the person doesn't get any notification that there is anything new, it's a crapshoot whether they ever see it or not.

I just saw this thread. Im glad she is ok that sounds awful. Also sounds like the "investigation" had some influence from someone higher up. I hope she makes a full recovery from this my prayers are with her.

They did the same thing to my daughter. Someone made a left in front of her at the last second. They had the accident 20% My Daughters fault. Carless driving because there was no evidence that she tried to avoid the accident. The insurance made a deduction for that.

The police in our twp. are told that if the cars get towed they get a citation no matter what. We filed bodily injury claims at the same time they paid for the car. And I did it with a smile on my face. The adjusters jaw dropped.

-
Back