Crash

-

FISHYPETE

Reaction score
A military Blackhawk crashed a few miles from 66340sedan. Minn. National Guard. Looks bad.

That's no good
One of my friends flies those for the Michigan national guard

Also did several tours over Europe, Bosnia and surrounding areas

I hope they walk away from this one

All 3 died... Dana (my wife) may know them, but they have not released the names yet.. She was part of that group. :(

Prayers for all involved.

Any military crash is bad as these guys and gals are serving our country. Not like this idiot that was stone drunk at noon on a Thursday and glanced off a new 24 inch telco pole, plowed over a hydrant and almost took out a 200 pair telephone cross box. Its the season for parties, know when to say no when it comes to drinking and driving. If he hit my pole square on, he would be in far worse shape. The sheared hydrant shot as high as that 40 foot yard arm of that Edison power pole in the background. The force of the water coming down on a Dodge Sprinter parked under it dented the hood and flooded the cab with 8 inches of water. This guys insurance is going to pay dearly.

20191205_133952.jpg
20191205_133853.jpg

Last edited:
Scary, Blackhawk crashed a few miles from our house, at the time we heard about it it was “missing” so we went out looking in our truck to see if we could spot anything. There were helicopters in the air, firetrucks, cop cars, ambulances, driving around the area everywhere untill they located it and then rushed to the scene. It’s farm country here so lots of fields, lakes and wooded areas. We pulled over to the side of the road and hung back, eventually there were snowmobiles and atvs cutting across a farm field, and it was along a tree line. We seen ambulances that looked like they were leaving the scene and they didn’t have their lights on....cops closed the area off and we were inside the closed off area, so we decided it was time to leave....sad deal for them and their families.

Such a beautiful sky tonight too....sad it had to end like this.

0D2D76CD-45D7-400C-996E-8AC23F68B5E1.jpeg

BA7EA676-8519-4613-89C2-BDD589AC8E39.jpeg

1B7BBD49-DCD6-4F39-B532-085A34F6D777.jpeg

-
Back