Crazy germans!

-
Nice cars there and yes crazy it is.

Lol, What are those off breeds doing there? That Model A isn't a Mopar...

What is going on with the two dudes with the cell phones at the end of the video?

Our members here posted that video from when he was there I think it was pabstxx or toniflexen both are from Germany.

Oh yes the guys..
its funny because everybody who is calling someone was walking around at this place! The voice was made with the computer. and they're talking "with each other" .

Nice video, cool cars. Do you have a gifhorn mopar club t shirt w logo ? Id be interested in one of those if you had them.

Social disconnect alert! Social disconnect alert! No make except Mopar draws fans from such divergent groups like (1) hard-core redneck illiterates AND (2) pencil-necked college-boy former hippie dweebs (like me)!

Why is dat??

I'll answer it: Because EVERYBODY likes Mopars!

Memories of my time I spent in Germany.. Beautiful women, great food and and partying with the locals. Reminds me of the scene from the movie "Air America" " Damn, how often do you guys go on a bender like this?"
" This is not a bender, it's just night time"....

Memories of my time I spent in Germany.. Beautiful women, great food and and partying with the locals. Reminds me of the scene from the movie "Air America" " Damn, how often do you guys go on a bender like this?"
" This is not a bender, it's just night time"....

This meeting is just once a year with Mopars but it goes arround the people who drive the cars :) just partying and have fun the whole weekend :)

Look like fun DemonDiva. I'd love to visit sometime, I have relatives in Germany and Austria that I've connected with on Facebook.

Look like fun DemonDiva. I'd love to visit sometime, I have relatives in Germany and Austria that I've connected with on Facebook.

Same here. Some day we will get over there to visit. Too bad we couldn't take our cars, that looks like fun!

Love the Motorhead ,in the promo. You are a Uli relative? Such coolness.

-
Back