Crazypete's new ride

-

CrazyPete

Reaction score
A 1963 Dodge dart 170, with a swapped 360 4 speed and a 8 3/4 rear end.
I bought the car for just the parts but she's starting to grow on me and the girls like it. Big thanks to Todd for helping me out and giving her a tow home from york.
DSC01639.jpg

DSC01640.jpg

DSC01641.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

DSC01643.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01646.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01648.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

DSC01653.jpg

DSC01654.jpg

Nice little score,and a 4 speed to boot!I also like the post cars!I guess we,re all in the same boat with 2 cars.Gotta love the Early A,s!

P.S Can we see under the hood?

nice! a 360, 4spd., and an 8-3/4, i say keep it because it would make a great little sleeper car.

you and you trailers, looking nice, what year is that a-body that is beside it in the garage

yeah im not sure if i'll keep the 63 or not its a very solid lil car i just got way to much crap laying around this makes car #6 so yeah..............anyone need parts?

Looking for a good hood emblem, can you get a better picture of it? I know someone looking for the hood letters too. Also how good are the tail light lenses? Would be interested in the left dash plate where the wiper switch is.
I also know of someone looking for the heater controls so if we can get a picture of that it would help. How are the kick panels? I am looking for an engine compartment wiring harness from the bulkhead connector to the headlights and horn along the front. Don't need any engine wiring stuff which would be changed by now anyway. How are the defroster hoses? Let me know what you want for the items above if you decide to part it out. I have a 4 door so most of the interior stuff won't work for me but I did see some other dash parts that are popular on ebay. If that radio works you should be able to sell that for about $30-$50. Thanks!!

Pretty sure I have the rear windshield and gasket but maybe just the gasket...

I think its to nice to part out =( I mean do with you want to it but it'd be sad to see it stripped of everything.

I'd say if it runs take it out and have some fun and then decide if you want to keep it. If its not running, get it running and drive it around. If you decide to part it out, keep me in mind. I have some headlight parts for it if you decide to keep it. Main issue may be finding the missing glass for the back as it is 63 only unless Waggin has it.

thanks alot guys i'll get pics of those things.. the car dosent run the 360 swap was started but not even close to finished

See my post above listing the parts I may be interested in and then pm me with a price or post it here. Thanks!!

-
Back