Here they are,

30tgpli.jpg

2wd7khw.jpg

2druqs1.jpg

96dxfo.jpg

mptfa.jpg

x5qlms.jpg

LCjeff

And more, sheered off the motor mounts and the CV is in pieces.

25ix0tv.jpg

Honda on Honda, found this under the hood, I think that the firemen threw a bunch of parts in for good measure.

14w39sy.jpg

Glad she was not driving her duster.

LCjeff

Looks like a total to me. Next stop CoParts. Glad the little lady wasn't hurt any worse than she is.

Man, that is just a scratch LOL!! Must have tossed her around to bruise the oposite side that the restraint is on. WOW!!!

What year is that? The insurance company may fix that, I've certainly seen worse cars repaired.

It's (what's left of) a 98 crv
Your kidding right? The thing looks like a pretzel. Motor mount sheered off the block, Cv joint shattered, what it did to the drivetrain........oh crap....:angry7:
If it was just sheet metal, I'd agree.

We'll see when the adjuster sees it,

LCjeff

My friend buys ICBC salvage cars and fixes them to sell here in B.C. and I can't believe what they write.Many have easily fix able panel,bumper damage and if the airbag goes off they try to say that's 5000.00 each and up to replace.If it was my car with that much damage I would not want it back as the resell depreciation hit will be huge.

It's (what's left of) a 98 crv
Your kidding right? The thing looks like a pretzel. Motor mount sheered off the block, Cv joint shattered, what it did to the drivetrain........oh crap....:angry7:
If it was just sheet metal, I'd agree.

We'll see when the adjuster sees it,

LCjeff

If the block isn't broken no big deal and axles are cheap. The A pillars still look good so I don't know. It's 12 years old now so maybe not. But if that was only 4 or 5 years old, yeah they'd want to fix it.

Hate to say it but I love that car in the snow, nothing better, IMHO:thebirdm:
Did mention the car had 71,000 mi on it?:angry7:
It may be fixable, we'll see.

LCjeff

Really glad my honey is not hurt bad, that's a trade I'd do any time, see ya car.

-
Back