Crossfire Distributor Cap

-

JTG

Reaction score
I just installed a new Crossfire distributor cap on my 340 that I purchased many years ago, is anyone else running this cap on their small block, if yes did you have any problems with it or did it work fine?
I don't think this cap is even available anymore, tried searching for it on the internet and only could find one for a Chevy.

You talking about the cap that has the terminals all lined up for pretty wire routing? I would love to run a crab cap that has that feature. Dont see any drawback for a stock strength ignition.

Hi pishta, that is the cap I'm talking about, all the crossovers are done underneath the cap so the wires on top can all be installed side by side.

Dang< i asked 10 years ago of such a cap and got bumpkiss...Who makes it and what part number? My V6 Diamante had such a cap. Pretty cool if you can get over the numbers on the cap when you are thinking "firing order" and not "spark plug numbers"

Crossfire use to make it, not sure if they do anymore, I don't have a part number, I should have bought two of them at the time.

-
Back