Cruise control options

-

clhyer

Reaction score
Howdy. Not sure where to post this, so I'll start here. I would like to consider putting cruise control in my Duster. What are my options to do this? Anyone done it, I don't recall this topic coming up before and I done a search. I have an '88 Gran Fury parts car with cruise. Could this be adapted in some fashion?
Thanks,
C

I plan to transplant the same into my 67. All I can tell you today is I will buy, beg borrow, or steal a factory service manual for the donor car. In that is the electrical info I'll need.The mechanical like the signal wand and servo will reqire a little imagination.
Good luck

I would adapt from an older mopar product, I belive the 88 gran fury has a different turn signal stalk that is all plastic and quite bulky. what your looking for is a turn signal stock from a 72-79 dodge truck or 76-79 F body mopar(80 is different). they are pretty well a bolt in option, as far as the under the hood part where the speedo cables go in that will work from your 88 fury

I have cruise from a 76 Cordoba in my Barracuda. Just make sure you get all of it and it's a plug and play deal.

they put cruise control on 1974 darts I have one hehehehehehe

Hmm, this might be doable. Dakota Digital has a dash mount control kit that could replace the turn signal stalk. Thanks for the encouragement.
C

-
Back