cruise nites, southern Ont.

-

swnger69

Reaction score
Hey guys, 6 or 8 of us Northern guys(some furd and chebie guys too) are planning a little road trip in early June. We plan on hitting Haugens on the Wed. night june 7th, and making our way west to Niagra for the Camaro nat's on the Friday and on to London Sat. for the Fleetwood Country Cruize In at Steve Plunkett's estate.

http://www.fleetwoodcountrycruizein.com/2006/2006flyer.html

Anyone been to this?
That gives us Thurs. night free and we are looking for a local cruise nite somewhere along the way. Anyone in the Hamilton, Burlington St. Catherines areas have anything going on?
Or how bout a car show on the Sunday?

:sad2: if i lived in burlington still id love to come. and id be there in a heart beat.. now im west coast and my cars off teh road.. take pictures so i can feel like i was there..

67 valiant
Cerwin

Wow! I'm about 40 minutes from London and never heard about the Fleetwood Show! Sounds kinda pricey though. $75? Is that general admission or the price to enter the show?BTW, the Mopar Canadian Nats are usually held around that date at the Grand Bend Motorplex which is about 3 mins North(?) of London.

75. bucks is for the whole dinner and dance deal. It's only 5 bucks for the car show. Mopar Nat's are June 2-4, too bad, I think that might have been more fun!

MtNemoMopar said:
Hey Cerwin

Where in Burlington did you live. I'm in the north part.

i used to own burlington.. lived in the north south and west but never the east. all over basically.

You should be me so we arent on this thread
Cerwin

-
Back