Cruisin the Coast - Mopars at the Marina Oct 7th

-

70greendart

Reaction score
Mopars at the Marina Thursday oct 7th Long Beach Marina and Yacht Club
During Cruisin the Coast week. A free gathering of Mopars. Free food, drinks. More info at www.killermopars.com and Facebook group "Cruisin the Coast Mopars'

Damn! :wack: You had me going, but wrong coast, wrong Long Beach, wrong marina.

We are set for a bunch of cars coming to this. I have been told 2 Mr. Norms 2010 Barracudas will be there. May not get chance to see one let alone two at same time.

I will be there I talked my father out of going back to NC for that weekend so I 'll be there looking forward to meeting everyone.

Man I wish I could make it! I am in college up in Starkville and can't get to the coast until Saturday. Does anyone know where the Mopars will be during the weekend? Is there a location/time other than that Thursday for a gathering Mopars?

Man I wish I could make it! I am in college up in Starkville and can't get to the coast until Saturday. Does anyone know where the Mopars will be during the weekend? Is there a location/time other than that Thursday for a gathering Mopars?

I should be around I will be cruising most of the coast just look for my old truck I will in Dville most of the day Saturday, Then I also have a friend of mine who has reserved a spot at the Biloxi Light house on the beach so I'll be hanging out there most of the time

-
Back