Cruising Kansas City

-

GSXcite

Reaction score
It has been a great year in KC for car shows and cruise nights. Most weekends there are multiple shows and cruises to choose from. My unrestored 1966 has won a few awards, and people love checking out an early A body mopar. Many folks have never seen one.
FB_IMG_1633864380452.jpg

It has been a great year in KC for car shows and cruise nights. Most weekends there are multiple shows and cruises to choose from. My unrestored 1966 has won a few awards, and people love checking out an early A body mopar. Many folks have never seen one. View attachment 1715803540
I live in Kansas City also and have seen your car before, it's nice.

Beautiful car. Your lucky all the car cruise-ins/shows here look like Dealership parking lots for new cars. I guess that has always been the case though. I remember going to shows with my uncle as a kid he would take his 69 Camero and and this was in 1974. I think a lot of people forget about those days. It was just hot rodding and showing off what you had. No different than today. I do like seeing the newer models and even the ricers, some of the stuff these kids are doing is pretty cool considering they are doing it themselves.

-
Back