cruising Michigan ave 2011

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
I took these back the first week of july but anyways figured I would show some pics of my car next to my friends BEAUTIFUL challe and charger makes my car look like a turd but hey had lots of fun

Attachments

• 001 (Copy).JPG
    148 KB · Views: 252
  • 002 (Copy).JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 245
  • 003 (Copy).JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 251
  • 004 (Copy).JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 264
  • 005 (Copy).JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 247
What turd? I see no turds in those pic's well maybe the ford truck on 3rd pic ( lol) . they are all nice looking auto's .

You mean Detroit--I thought we were talking Chicago.

I seen Mich Av first hand back in June. Came back by Greyhound from Toronto, took Mich Av right from the bus station, its one vacant building after another, nothing at all until you reach Dearborn. Oh they do have bike lanes now in Detroit, guess its for the hookers to hang out on late at night, lol

You mean Detroit--I thought we were talking Chicago.

I seen Mich Av first hand back in June. Came back by Greyhound from Toronto, took Mich Av right from the bus station, its one vacant building after another, nothing at all until you reach Dearborn. Oh they do have bike lanes now in Detroit, guess its for the hookers to hang out on late at night, lol

ya, dearborn then downtown wayne was were it was all at

hookers huh? :butthead:

I thinks that is one fine car, have to give it extra points for being unique and cool at same time. You did a nice job on it and thats what means the most. Of course I kinda like green also.

We have a '72 Challenger and it also looks small next to our A-bodies, especially from certain angles. Challengers are shorter but wider so most people think they are huge but they aren't at all.

Nice pic...I don't see a turd in the batch. :)

-
Back