CT Cruise nights

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Whats around for cruise nights in CT

I know Marcus Dairy starts up this coming Saturday (May 3rd)

Adam I was at this one last year with the Duster. Was pretty cool. Up in Torrington on Friday nights at the McDonalds parking lot. Its 1 block past the Jct. of Rte. 4 by the police station. They do various judging each cruise night and award 3 trophies. Not as huge as Marcus on a really hoppin' night-but is cool to see different cars from up in Mass. and upper Ct. They told me it can draw well over 100 cars on a good night.
I managed to last 9 minutes at the "hotdog" stand cruise last night in Danbury near the Wal-Mart. About 11 cars including mine for the 540 seconds or so.
They do a cruise night out in Lake Lincolndale NY (west side of Somers near SW Maho-Pack) I think on Wed or thurs nights?? Hoping for help on this from our SE NY STATE MoPar guys. I see the signs all summer on my route but not sure of exact location.

Just got this info from George: Friday nights in Monroe Ct. at the Dairy Queen on Rt.111 they do a cruise night. He says they can get a pretty decent turnout.

Just got this info from George: Friday nights in Monroe Ct. at the Dairy Queen on Rt.111 they do a cruise night. He says they can get a pretty decent turnout.
McDonalds is right across the street too in case ya gets hungry! There's also a pizza joint.

George

Just thought of another right in the same area;
Marissa's Restaurant, Monday nights also on RT 111, but in Trumbull. Has a Dunkin Donuts going in also as we speak.

There's a cruise night at Hevenly Donuts on RT34 in Derby too. Wednesday is Corvette's only, and Sunday is all makes.

Check www.specialinterest.com there is a section devoted to cruise nights/car shows all over the area, broken down by state.

George

How about on the berlin turnpike, anyone else go there? It is pretty awesome, on saturday nights they have a cruise at burger king. And you get to see all of the ricers get pulled over all night :).
Also at Mark's Auto Parts they have LARGE cruise every monday night. on a good night last year they could easily get 700 cars. Even on a slow night 500 cars. It is something you should check out at least once. http://www.markscruisenight.com/.

Was there last year (Berlin TP) when Papa's Dodge did their MoPar thing. We took my brothers '03 Cobra 'Stang and were headhunting.. :( No takers, all fakers. Been up there occasionally just to drag race, but that cruise night you mentioned was pretty good.

Theres a show in New Fairfield now also. Junctions of 37 and 39 across from the Mobile station.

I saw a few cars headed back in to Danbury last night. I dont get out of work till 8pm so I miss the show. I was in the paper the other day so maybe it will grow and take over the Shaws lot.

-
Back