Cuda color

-
like this?

nitroCuda.jpg

SatinBlueCuda.jpg

dammm where did you find those?
can you get one w/flat blk on top and blue on bottom?

Is this what you ment??....the front end being blue doesnt quite work. I Could make it all Black...I Added an AAR Style hood I was playing with and a front spoiler.....The Model is one I did for fun to play around with Ideas for my friends and my car..

BlackBlueCuda.jpg

Evildrken said:
Is this what you ment??....the front end being blue doesnt quite work. I Could make it all Black...I Added an AAR Style hood I was playing with and a front spoiler.....The Model is one I did for fun to play around with Ideas for my friends and my car..

BlackBlueCuda.jpg
wow...now thats fockin cool! just need some different wheelz and I'll have an idea of what my car will look like...Do they make that style hood for a 67 cuda? Or should I just stick w/the fiberglass sixpack hood?

Jason

Would you have the color code for the Sunburst Orange? I'm still looking at colors for my Swinger. Howard

I don't have a color code...but it's on the new dodge nitro's

right....I guess it was photoshopped in some way.... Is that a real hood I can get for my 67? AAR hood

thanks
I built it in 3d....I couldn't find any A-body models anywhere. I was planing on having my friend scan my Car. but I ended up building it by hand. I mostly built it for fun. But My brother in law wanted to have me come up with some front and rear spoiler Designs we are hoping to build. I would love to previz some more projects.. My next 3D model was going to be a 69 Dart.. but I have to Get alot more photos first..its great being able to try out rims, stance, and colors to see how it might look.

The hood doesn't exist but I was thinking of having a few made..

lindsay-cuda0001.jpg

Heres an older orange color that looks cool.

Cool 3d cuda model bytheway.

edsb5.jpg

6a0d_4.jpg

6a1b_4.jpg

Damm that is a nice orange color! Stop showing me these colors b/c that just makes me second guess...man! lol

JAson

#1. I prefer the 6-pack hood and we might need the space.
#2. I prefer the orange; any shade because of the historical relationship
#3. I love those recreated Ralley wheels in 17"
#4. I actually like the frt spoiler

MomsR/T said:
#1. I prefer the 6-pack hood and we might need the space. I agree
#2. I prefer the orange; any shade because of the historical relationship Not sure....#3. I love those recreated Ralley wheels in 17" Cool but I didn't think u'd like those...guess I was wrong! lol#4. I actually like the frt spoiler
seems a little square and bulky to me! I know it's not in production anyways!

That's a cool color orange.

Now you guys know I'm all about different Mopar styling, and if I had the money, I would try all kinds of different style stripes on different style Mopars just to be different than the norm.

I for one, do not care if an E-body stripe on an A-body barracuda ticks anyone off so do what you want, it is your car , be different...different is good.

I would love to see a billboard stripe an an A-body cuda, that would be really cool as I thought about doing that with my car and I weighed several options, but the AAR stripes are what I went with, but if I get another A-body cuda, I will definitely try something like a billboard stripe or a sebring type roadrunner roof line to rear pillar stripe.

Since your photoshop skills are masterful, I would love to see you add the billboard stripe to your Barracuda for our viewing pleasure at least so we could see what it looks like anyways.

Oh yeah, just the thought makes me want to start another project car with that theme.

cuda28.jpg

cuda28.jpg

-
Back