-
Status
Not open for further replies.

amzchad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
http://www.hpiracing.com/kitinfo/10053/ I will sell this for $300.

DSCN1128.jpg

DSCN1129.jpg

DSCN1130.jpg

DSCN1131.jpg

o come on

this will go 60 mph no joke

this thing is fast

and is always an eye catcher at the strip

perfect for someone who wants to learn some basic engine skills

good luck I got the same one with 2speed clutch better mufller shocks and sway bars and motor .15 for a race class and its worth 500 and no one wants but good luck

I will stay with my electrics. May not run as long before needing a new battery but they are faster and they don't annoy the neighbors. :)

I don't think there are many people on here who are into hobby-class R/C. I myself have a T-Maxx 2.5 with a sh!tload of upgrades and I've considered selling it but I feel like I'll lose too much money. Maybe soon though, I haven't used it in over 3 years due to a blown engine...

im sorry but leave your comments to yourself talking about blown engines loud annoying the neighbors and saying how much better yours is for sale leave it to yourself please

im sorry but leave your comments to yourself talking about blown engines loud annoying the neighbors and saying how much better yours is for sale leave it to yourself please

Sorry man I didn't mean it like that. Nitro R/C's are absolutely TONS of fun and I would definitely drive mine (or one like yours, they're all awesome) every day if it was running, it's just that you might find better business somewhere else where the demand/popularity is higher...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back