Cuda Paint

-

Wolf360rt

Boosted Cuda
Reaction score
So I have been trying to figure out how I wanted to paint my Cuda I came up with a few different things I want to do a two tone thing and this is what i have come up with so far from the body line down I want one color and the tops a different and the body line splits right after the door so I dont know. What do you guys think.

cuda full 1.JPG

cuda full 2.JPG

cuda full 3.JPG

cuda full 4.JPG

cuda full 5.JPG

cuda full 6.JPG

cuda full 7.JPG

Wolf360rt said:
So I have been trying to figure out how I wanted to paint my Cuda I came up with a few different things I want to do a two tone thing and this is what i have come up with so far from the body line down I want one color and the tops a different and the body line splits right after the door so I dont know. What do you guys think.
I like #5 best, then #2 as a second choice.

Hey,
# 2 is the best of these.. Try a stripe as wide as the tail light run it to the front of the sail panel then to the corner of fender like the other pix.

I like #4. It's a more sedate, classic look. Might look even better with the thin, thick, thin style stripe. BTW, what photo program did you use?

they all look good
on the #5 pic
can you pull the red paint
up to the front of the front fender ?

TPTJ40 said:
Hey,
# 2 is the best of these.. Try a stripe as wide as the tail light run it to the front of the sail panel then to the corner of fender like the other pix.

From the description this is what I cam up with for this one..I think its what your talking about.

cuda full 8.JPG

ramcharger said:
I like #4. It's a more sedate, classic look. Might look even better with the thin, thick, thin style stripe. BTW, what photo program did you use?

Here is the thin thick thin version of #4.. Oh and I just use the windows paint program. If you start with a good picture and then do your mods and then save the pic it will do the tinting and will soften the edges

cuda full 9.JPG

My vote is for # 2. Don't know why, it's just one of those first impression things.

I like #5, but I would like to see less contrast. A couple of colours off of the new car lines, but keep their shades fairly close, just different tones. Very classy, yet tough looking.

i like #1 also...for some reason it just seems to look classy and tough at the same time...i've been going back and forth on this issue for weeks now because my car will be painted in a couple weeks and i would like a two tone desing also...kinda hard deciding...good luck!

Very cool! That would definitely be my choice. Oh well, you know what they say about opinions! BTW, I'll have to play around Windows Paint, never knew this was possible.

68dart340 said:
I like the last one. What wheels are you running?

Oh im just running 14x6 crager SS's right now the pick isnt of my exact carI got that pic off of car domain just as a base to mess around with in paint. the wheels in the picture are Boyd Coddington wheels 18X10 rear with a 17X8 in the front. These are kind of what I want to run when I get my car done.

-
Back