cuda trunk lid

-

0ld school

Reaction score
This is a pic of the trunk lid for my 68 Cuda Fastback. I am not certain that this trunk lid is for a 68, maybe for a 69 as the trim holes do not line up. Can anyone tell based on the photo if this is a 68 or 69 trunk lid?

Attachments

• trunk lid.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 308
A 68 has the trim in the two flats between the center and the edges. That may be a 67 cause the flats look too big to me to be a 69.

67 trunk lid:
800px-1967_Barracuda_fastback_yellow.jpg

68 trunk lid:
towing.jpg

69 trunk lid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Og3fyVeMvnI

My 68 lid used to have a drag spoiler riveted to it so there are lotsa extra holes. I am switching to a 67 to get bigger tail lights.

Did you get trunk lid trim with that car? I need some as I smashed my 67 trim when I unloaded the parts car from the trailer by myself.

My 68 lid used to have a drag spoiler riveted to it so there are lotsa extra holes. I am switching to a 67 to get bigger tail lights.

Did you get trunk lid trim with that car? I need some as I smashed my 67 trim when I unloaded the parts car from the trailer by myself.

it came with the 68 trim.

if i can not find a 68 decklid, are all the years the same except for the trim holes? could i just weld up the holes and drill new ones where i need them?

-
Back