-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68383GTS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted a 1970 - 1974 Cuda.Perfer a 70 -71 or the right 72 -74.Looking for a project car roller or a basket case. May consider a B Body as well what do you have??I am located in Illinois....

I can trade my 68 GTS 383 4 speed car as a roller or a driver or cash...

381630-R1-071-34_031.jpg

I had one just like that 383 GTS ... same green ....but it had a green interior ...Luv the car ... 383 not my fav ... and i did not want to start modifying car ... it Stock .. right down to the red line tires ... last i heard it was in Texas....

Did you check ebay ...sure that you will find ANY type of cuda or challenger you want ...

Have you tried this over on FEBO? We also have a member here who has a couple of E-body project cars. How far are you willing to go for one?

Well full quarters can be bought from AMD now.So I guess if I have the car this winter I will put quarters on it.Between Ebay and Pay pal fees I am not going to list it there..they can both kiss my butt.I did list on FEBO but this add has not been posted yet has to get mods. OK first?

I have been considering selling my 70 Cuda. I am also in illinois. I have pics in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back