Cuda's going back to the body shop AGAIN!

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
I evidently have plenty of Horse Power :roll: I got on it the other night and the right rear tire must have grew a little more than ussual and got into the quarter. It wrinkled it a tad and threw something up on the car cracking the paint. I'm done with the 28" tall tires. They are on ebay right now if anyone want's them. Check my other stuff too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&rd=1&item=2497689067&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I'm going to the G60. This crap's getting expensive. Luckily I have my own body shop here at work. They take good care of me. Then it's back to 30 hours of wet sanding and buffing. :shock: :shock: :eek:ops:

I'm going to race the car Nov 6th so I'll wait till after that in case something else happens. :roll:

Damn Brett, you have got to start having better luck than that. It seems all summer it's been drive once, repair once.
I can cure all that for you. We can just trade cars and I can handle your car problems and you can build mine. LOL

It's good to see your not taking it to that other body shop again.

Jack

onehellofadart said:
It sounds like the curse of the Cudas :shock: . Adam, Brett, John.

I have to agree, we ARE having our nuts crushed with these damn cars of ours.... :shock:

Maybe I should go back to building models this winter.... it's good therapy. And they're small enough to throw :wink:

My luck is no weres as expensive as Bretts and Johns. :mrgreen:

onehellofadart said:
You guys know I'm only playing. I feel the pain. :salut:

Of course we know your kidding. Who do you think we are, a buncha knobs like over at, er... you know where. :tongue:

fastbackcuda said:
My luck is no weres as expensive as Bretts and Johns. :mrgreen:

Not that we're in fantasic financial shape, Amy & I earn decent money. Unfortunately most of it goes into living in NYC. I don't have a bottomless fund resource for my car, but I can afford to spend a few bucks here & there. I'm just friggen PISSED over the fact that I can't get ahead no matter how hard I try. And I'll continue to try......

If it get's crazy, I'll store it. Let's face it, these cars aren't easy to find in decent condition. I have a good start, although it does need alot.

It's a hobby..... it's a hobby..... it's a hobby.
< being recited while banging my head against a wall....> :banghead:

John your 100% right. These cars are getting harder and harder to find. When I bought mine no one wated it. It was for sale for over a year. I picked it up because it was a great starting point for a good price and now Im hooked.

We all have bad luck in this hobby once and awhile, some of us worse then others. But other times you find that screeming deal that makes it all seem worth it. :thumrigh:

Yea, you guys are right, I picked mine up for $750 after seeing it in the paper for 6 months. It may not be real pretty, but it still runs well & is straight. It's been sitting for several years due to raising kids but I'm almost to a point where I can put the time into it like I want.

fastbackcuda said:
We all have bad luck in this hobby once and awhile, some of us worse then others.

Sometimes it's not restricted to our hobby.

I just found out that I'm making an un-planned visit to San Francisco next Thursday thru Sunday. Amy's brother is sick..... VERY sick.

<sigh.....> The bullshit never seems to stop at times.

Damn Brett :shock: must have had some pretty good tire speed to make it grow that much.

I know about it being one thing or another. Last year I was making more money than usual, but didn't have time to work on the car. This year I have all the time in the world to work on my car, but no job to make the money I need to do what I want. If I could only find that happy medium :roll:

After 10 months of no income I finally applied for unemployment. $417 a week, not bad but far from the $1600+ a week I used to make :( It'll all come around again :wink:

-
Back