Cudaspaz's friend (71 Dart Swinger Sport)

-
That is a good looking swinger you have found 71showdart!!
It sure is nice to have a mopar friend to help you get that sweet looking swinger home.:toothy7:
You have dun a good job cleaning and locating and getting a
mopar man "cudaspaz" to help with the move.
I like the 69 satellite in the back ground with the trunk open.
cudaspaz!!! Great job sir,:angel5: and keep an eye on him, and make sure he helps you on the cuda.:blackeye: Glad to see a new young member ready to take care of a great old A bodie Dart Swinger!!.

Yeah Memike, I located that satellite for 150 bucks, and turned my buddy on to it.
It has been his daily driver ever since.
He also has a 70 318 challenger (ruster) ready for a complete resto or a tube chassis, whichever comes first.

He has a 69 charger, ex general lee that was owned by one of the actors that Played Coy or Vance, the second set of Duke boys.
Also a satellite, road runner clone, a gtx clone, a 72 dart, another 71 challenger,a 340 duster, a 66 coronet, a handful of dodge pick up trucks, a 48 plymouth coupe, and his brother in law has a 67 440 dart, and a 69 440 four speed R/T charger.#'s matching.
Theese boys know how to rock, and I always feel like a kid in a candy store when I go over there.

He turned me on to that swinger because he always sniffs out good deals on Mopars and he knows I was looking for a driver.

Here's a pic of him with the satellite.

DSCN4839.jpg

He sounds like a smart hardworking young man!!
He has spent his money well and has a barn full.:toothy7:
Say hay to him and glad yall enjoy your selves together.
Thanks for sharing that nice 69 4 door Satellite:love4:

Yeah man, he's only 28 y/o but very knowledgeable with his mopar information.

If I need something fixed or have a Mopar question, he's the guy I go to.
Definitely one of those golden dude's I was very lucky to become friends with, and former Marine to boot.

Nice score, great pics. Love the mopar enthusiasm.

Great car.Looks like it is all there !!!!!!
Here is a pic of my Swinger project.

Picture 414.jpg

That banging noise when the swinger was being driven away was the sound of me dropping the trailer ramps back into the holder, and it sounds like the car has a diesel motor in it at one point while you were standing next to the diesel truck.

That Torino freaked me out too because he came up at approx 80 mph then slowed down and flanked me for a bout 1 mile.

Probably just checking out a "real car."

The trip home went fine until the headlights cut out when I hit the high beams to let a guy go.
No wonder he just stayed there because to him, it looked like I just cut the lights off.
He was probably thinking what is this idiot doing? ....LOL.

-
Back