Status
Not open for further replies.

cudavert

DARTAHOLIC
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
When it's time to go, it's time to go!......and these parts definitely need to go!

"302" casting heads, freshly gone thru Don't need 'em! $250

Offenhauser intake, Dual Port for small block LA $45

Lower control arms '67~'72 WITH swaybar tabs $75/pair

'67 Barracuda rear trunk aluminum panel, really nice but not perfect $35.00

Commando valve covers, super clean and freshly painted....one of the nicest pairs you'll see around $125.00/pair

P1002109.jpg

P1002113.jpg

P1001560.jpg

P1002022.jpg

Nice! I love to see great parts at affordable prices. Thanks cudavert!

If you don't get any bites on that Offy intake and may be willing consider a trade on some work you might need done, please let me know.

Another bump! Other parts I have are...

*fender-mounted turn signals (later square style, not bullets) $40
*Pair of police wheels $80
*nearly mint '67 grille/headlight bezels (including turn signals) $500
*MP 360 shortblock, still in the plastic wrap/crate 10:1 "LA" style $1500

.....and here's my Craigslist ad also...

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/2180481725.html

I'm interested in the 302 heads. Shipping to SC would kill me though. What does "gone through" include ?

Here's some grille pics.....not 100% perfect, but I seriously doubt there are any better non-restored ones available. The chrome rings around the headlight bezels are absolutely PIT-FREE!! One headlight bezel has 2 small dents.

DSCF0586.jpg

DSCF0583.jpg

DSCF0580.jpg

DSCF0590.jpg

DSCF0584.jpg

I'm interested in the 302 heads. Shipping to SC would kill me though. What does "gone through" include ?

Resurface, clean, valve job, check for cracks and replaced all guides that needed replacing (forgot how many, but the shop I use only REPLACES guides with steel replacements, none of that knurling crap)

My question did benefit all who were looking. I can't have them though.
Cheers

Do you know if the Offenhauser intake will fit a 1965 273? It has a different bolt hole size and angle than 1966 up. If not, could i use the 302 heads with the offy manifold? Also interested in the valve covers. Any idea on cost to ship to Rochester Mi?

The 302 heads and the Commando valve covers are sold.....

I'm not positive what the difference is on the earlier 273's.......I've heard that the bolts are smaller, but I'm not sure what years it changed or if the angle is truly different. $20 should cover shipping. There are a few pulled out threads on where the heater hose nipple screws in.....other than that, this manifold is mint.

*Keep in mind that this Offenhauser manifold is designed for the taller intake port 340/360 engines actually.....it even has cast on the bottom (lifter valley) side "340".

I received the heads today. I haven't had a chance to go pick them up but I wanted to say thanks for the good deal. I also want to add that the transaction went very well, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Thanks
Sean

Hey thanks so much, Sean......gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised and really appreciative in dealing with you. Went great. Now if I could only figure out how to leave positive feedback here.......

I am interested in the "67 rear trunk aluminum panel". I will send a pm-do you have any pictures?
Dave

When it's time to go, it's time to go!......and these parts definitely need to go!

"302" casting heads, freshly gone thru Don't need 'em! $250

Offenhauser intake, Dual Port for small block LA $45

Lower control arms '67~'72 WITH swaybar tabs $75/pair

'67 Barracuda rear trunk aluminum panel, really nice but not perfect $35.00

Commando valve covers, super clean and freshly painted....one of the nicest pairs you'll see around $125.00/pair

P1002109.jpg

P1002113.jpg

P1001560.jpg

P1002022.jpg

I've PM'ed you twice already and haven't heard back from you. It's been over three days. Do you answer your PM's or only posts?

If you havent sold the offy manifold, I eill take it for 45.00.How much is shipping to 19355. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back