Cup and ball

-

Joseph24251_200

The Mopar Kid
Reaction score
Can someone tell me where to get a good set of 5/16 cup and ball push rods that are 7.150 long. Just a street engine so I don't need any thing to expensive I looked at the compcam site but i couldn't find what i'm lookin for. I really wanted to get these from compcam simply because I have the pushrod length checker from comp and i don't wanna end up with the wrong lenght by switchin manufactures.

If I'm not mistaken Comp doesn't sell 7.15 long ball and cup pushrods. Just 7.234 and 7.342 inch. I just went through the same thing myself of trying to get correct pushrods for my engine. Mopar performance sells a kit that you cut the pushrods to length and has the tool to press it together. I think that is my only solution and probably yours also. The part # for them is 4007284. Or you might be able to call Comp cams and have them make a set up for you but I bet they would be pretty expensive.

As far as a different manufacturer being different on length. I don't know how that could happen since they all measure them the same way.

Comp or Crane and Smith Bros. etc... should be able to custom cut up a "To size" set of rods at no real cost to you.

Thanks again everyone and justs for everyone else who may need to order custom length cup and ball push rods compcams doesn't sell them. Just wanted to let everyone know so you don't have to take that long phone call wait that i had. Smith Bro are the way to go for 97 bucks.

-
Back