Curiosity about the Fury 3??

-
First one it was running when it was parked 38 years later I have it. Just wondering why I cannot find another Plymouth fury 3 400 cubic in engine 4 door hard top. Also if there are any well know problems with them.

Probably help to know the year.

My guess would be that most big block 4 door Plymouth B body cars after 1974 were cop cars.

Fury III, however suggests a pre-1975 car, or a C body, which then suggests that the 400 was not yet available.

If the OP would give us pics or a VIN, that would help.

I'm sure there are production breakdowns by year and engine online.

Just wondering why I cannot find another Plymouth fury 3 400 cubic in engine 4 door hard top.

Maybe you should try the search function on you device. They are out there......

My ma had a 73 Fury (c body) wagon (had "Fury" emblems on the front fenders and "sport Suburban" emblems on the rear quarters, and had a 2 bbl 400.

When did they stop with the fury I/II/III designations?
I know they made a c body Fury til l77 but the last few years at least weren't designated that way.
I have a Fury, it's a b body '78.
75 thru 77 they made furies as both B Bodies and C bodies.

It almost has to be a 72-75, since it went to B in 76 and lost the I/II/II sub models.

...and prior to 72 the 400 wasn't available (although it was available in Chrysler C body cars in 71 IIRC).

i would say the last b body Fury was 64, then c body until the f,m,j bodies

Back to B body in 76.

C body became Gran Fury.

-
Back