Curious what's out there for a header for my 440 dart sport

-
I hit the disagree button , my tti headers dont and havent hit anything, even w/ a 440 block and raised port heads , just gotta get the front end way up in the air to take off or install them , way up , and work the starter at the same time !
My TTI headers fit great is the B body headman headers that wouldn't fit.
I did that using a engine hoist the passenger side #2 runner was on the inner fender well and had to put a flat spot to miss the torsion bar. That was the easy side if there was one the drivers side PITA. I am running manual brakes n steering for room. This side header got the beat out of it over the 8xs it came out n went in. It rubs everywhere steering box, tail end of 6" starter got massage torsion bar area you name it I used sharpie and soft face mallet to flatten. Plus engine was not sitting like it should, had to have motor mounts all loose n lower into place and tighten up hoping not to snap a ear off the block. After the TTI headers were on n even with these you put starter n header in together but motor mounts were tight n slid right into place. I'm no rookie either been turning bolts professionally since 85 worked in a few different shops from street rod to current fleet mechanic/machinist at a power plant. Possibly to old and have lost midas touch I know but B body headers in A body platform didn't work for me and I was warned haha.

These look like the Heddman fenderwell headers to me.

C0656161-227C-4E26-AD9B-9B748A20E2DA.png

Dougs. TTI. Dougs a lil cheaper but fit seems well. TTI ultimate. Including out the back. Dougs and pypes work. $$$ wise. Pick what fits your build and desire.

-
Back