Current pics of my '63 project

-

hellion_locdogg

Slant Sickness
Reaction score
Here she is tonight with the Coy's C-5 on her (sorry for the crappy cell pics)

P02-18-11_20142.jpg

12436_1058590362504_1758262673_112162_2704008_n.jpg

Man that's real cool. I gotta question though. How come is it most everybody I see with a 63 or 64 has the bumper removed?

Oh, I ain't arguin there....I think it does too. i was just wonderin if that was it. Just dont hit nuthin. lol I would like to know about the air dam on the bottom too.

The bumper that was on it was mangled and it just didn't fit the look of the car AT ALL, plus it looks cool without it. lol The air dam/spoiler is from a '69 Camaro, yes it has GM blood on it now. Soon it will have a '78 Camaro rear ducktail spoiler(cut down to 3.5" tall) and a mid '80s Camaro rear sway bar. I know it's blaphemy buy hey who else makes stuff for a '63 Dart. The rims were swapped today and man they really make the car look SO much better.

:mrgreen:

The bumper that was on it was mangled and it just didn't fit the look of the car AT ALL, plus it looks cool without it. lol The air dam/spoiler is from a '69 Camaro, yes it has GM blood on it now. Soon it will have a '78 Camaro rear ducktail spoiler(cut down to 3.5" tall) and a mid '80s Camaro rear sway bar. I know it's blaphemy buy hey who else makes stuff for a '63 Dart. The rims were swapped today and man they really make the car look SO much better.

:mrgreen:

ok..............

Your car looks awesome....doesn't matter to me about the chevy parts. Wish I could find a front air dam for my dart. They look so good under there.

That's ok. As long as it looks good and is in good taste as far as you're concerned, who cares where it comes from? Was it an easy bolt on? Bein for a '69 Camaro it had to be pretty reasonable.

Cool Car. Like two-tone paint job...More pictures Please
TXDart

-
Back