-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clhyer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Greeting folks, it has been a couple years since I offered up my custom etched glassware. I have a new product to invite y'all to look at, beer flights and accompanying glassware. The flights are made from red oak boards, stained, custom logo painted and finished with 3 coats of polyurethane. Please look at the pics:

You can mix and match to your hearts content. In addition to these shown, I have already done a bunch of other names and such. If you are interested in something other than what is shown, shoot me a PM and I will get back with you.

Prices:
16 oz. glass @ $6.50 each
5 oz. flight glass @ $6.50 each
flight paddle @ $15 each

To introduce the flight glasses, if you order 4 large glasses, 4 flight glasses and a paddle, the cost will be $57 plus shipping. If you have previously purchased a set of 16 oz. glasses, I will sell the flight set alone (4 glasses and paddle) for $35 plus shipping.

Shipping by USPS priority mail, with insurance:
4 glasses will ship for $16
4 glasses & paddle will ship for $20
8 glasses & paddle will ship for $20

Thanks,
C

DSCF9050.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

DSC01390.jpg

DSC02093.jpg

Yes, with some limitations I can. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you would like. I have done several custom "logos" for home brewers.
C

Last edited:
I am a farm boy or grew up on a farm. I was thinking a valiant, mopar, John Deere, international Harvester or Farmall M as logos

My phone is not letting me do a pm

Thanks for your order! The lighting did weird things with the big glasses...
C

IMG_1500.JPG
IMG_1497.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back