Custom center consoles. For sale or trade.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Check out my build thread on the custom center console.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=133702

I built a few of these already for friends and so far one FABO member and I am willing To sell or trade them for something cool.

Bare console, uncovered goes for $525 shipped, covered add $150.oo or trade for mopar parts.

Interested in 3.91 sure grip center section complete, or 3.73.

Narrowed a body rear housing/axles.

What do you have of equal or semi equal value?

Willing to take a loss of its something I really need.

I would like to keep these consoles similar to the one pictured but I can make you one totally different to your specs if you can make me a good, detailed carboard mock up.

I make these out of good furniture quality sand able 1/2" plywood, glued and screwed for strength.
I farm them out for the upholstery which takes the longest amount of time depending on his work load, usually 2 weeks tops.

Normally I can build one console per week and have roughly 25-35 hours into each one depending on options like cup holders, pockets, window switches etc.

PM me if interested.

i looked through some of the thread and i'll add to the other comments... very nice work!!
i like the idea but it might not work for me since i have an auto with a cheetah shifter, that and it would cost a fortune for me to have one shipped here. so i'm thinking about trying to fab up my own using a bit simpler design but i'm curious, if you don't mind, is your console anchored down or is it just settin there?
again, great work on your car!! -pauly

i looked through some of the thread and i'll add to the other comments... very nice work!!
i like the idea but it might not work for me since i have an auto with a cheetah shifter, that and it would cost a fortune for me to have one shipped here. so i'm thinking about trying to fab up my own using a bit simpler design but i'm curious, if you don't mind, is your console anchored down or is it just settin there?
again, great work on your car!! -pauly

I just built one for an auto shift car with a after market auto shifter, and one for my buddy with the same thing.

He will cut the hole for the shifter after he lines everything up.....I could do it if the owner sends me a cardboard mock up.

My console just sits there very snug with no hardware but it could easily be anchored down using simple hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back