custom converter

-

7duster4

Reaction score
I have been thinking about ways to lower my '60 foot time in my Duster. I was considering headers but have been thinking maybe a bigger improvment would be a custom converter from Ultimate or PTC. I searched the forums and Ultimate seems to have a lot of feedback.

Would this be something worth doing for my mild 318? Converter is stock. The car is mostly street driven and raced maybe once or twice a year. Even on the street the car just dosn't have the guts to get going. Would a custom converter creat slippage being that the stall is higher? I just want something that is dependable but much better than what I currently have. Also how much would a custom one from say Ultimate run me?

Any infomation is greatly appreciated, thanks.

for sure will help

have you called franck lupo from dynamics converter

thats what i have and love it

Martin Saine.... No one, and i mean NO ONE is where he is at with TC tech...

forget some of the really good advertising you see...

951-907-0434 [email protected]

He has a tc that acts like a manual trans.. hits where you want and then its totally locked.... no tc loss...

What company does Martin Saine work at? When you said feels like a manual trans that really raised my eyebrows. If you don't mind me asking what kind of prices does he charge?

crazy 340 - I have heard good things about Dynamic as well. I have also read up on Turbo Action to. Sounds like there are a lot of good companys to deal with. Hard to pick who to go with.

Thanks everyone

I have read that a well selected converter will subtract a 1/2 second to your time slip. That would be like you adding 50 horsepower.

Martin Saine works for himself and makes many many parts others put there name on.... He is always on the cutting edge..

Just call him and talk to him, i'll guarantee you...

1. you aren't disappointed
2. have the best tc on this board

He has designed a new tc that he can make to what you need to leave at and then, locked up like a engaged clutch...

He will not hold a gun to your head and make you buy.... but im telling you, and i have only used A&A and dynamic, you'll wish you had his, i now only use MS and A&A

-
Back