Custom Engraved License Plate Frames - Where to buy??

-

GY3 71 Demon

Reaction score
I was looking to buy a couple of engraved metal license plate frames with the name of the dealership that sold my car back in the day... San Jose Spartan Dodge.

I don't want to buy a frame with some cheap looking plastic applique or one with stick-on vinyl letters. If possible, I'd like to find a real engraved custom frame.

Does anyone know of a quality company that does this type of work? :dontknow:

Don't know of anyplace, but if the dealership still exists, give em a call, never know they may have some stuck away in a corner some place. Also check ebay, if the dealership is local check junk yards or swap meets. I was at a swap meet recently and a guy had a bunch of dealership badges(go on the rear and tell everybody where you bought the car)and I bought one from one of the local dealers that took my Dart in for trade. I realize some of these are long shots but you never know.

Thanks for the suggestions - but the dealership is long gone. I believe there's a foreign car dealer there now...

I checked ebay already but no luck. Not that it would matter - I couldn't believe some of the crazy prices people were asking for plain old frames $50 -$80 each is way more than I wanted to spend!!:wack:

I'll keep looking...

-
Back