custom flat face dash's

-

joe440

Reaction score
i've gotten a lot of nice compliments about my dash board from fellow member and always asking how i did it. so heres the plan. right now i have a 67 and 72 dash both for darts that im going to start flat facing, ill take pictures and give details about how i did it the entire way through. and at the end sell them on here to who ever will be interested. it'd be great to get some extra money coming in other than my job so i can keep my next project rolling. im going to leave them blank with nothing cut out for gauges, cd players, heat/ac and send it primered so who every buys it can put everything where they want. if this goes well i was thinking for people who dont have the resources or worried about doing it themselves could send me their dash and i could do one at a time. anyways here some pics i have of mine to show you what it will look like, or possibly do something a little different to keep them all original and exciting. if people are interested leave a comment! thanks
11.jpg

10.jpg

100_01571.jpg

100_01581.jpg

100_01591.jpg

100_01601.jpg

dodgedart013-1.jpg

I think it looks real good! Thank you for offering your services. I'd send you mine. lol

Joe,
as i said a while back you did a very classy job and I really like the dashpad. You inspired me to do mine.
Andrew

dash blank 3.jpg

-
Back