Custom Slant Valve Covers

-
Of the 2 slant valve covers, the pair of poly valve covers and the triple SU intake shown earlier in this thread, the only one I have left is the 65 slant valve cover. Sold the 66 slant cover and poly covers at the Nationals. I was displaying some of Leanna's work and passing out her business cards and ended up selling them. A member over at .org made me an offer I couldn't refuse for my triple SU manifold and rebuilt SUs. At least I still have my triple Weber set-up!

A set of Poly and a pair of slant valve covers that Leanna did for me came in through FedEx today. Needless to say I was impressed. She did them in Flag Red with silver accents on the ribs. On the 65 valve cover I added the factory chromed oil filler cap and PCV cap (both standard with the Commando valve covers) with a NOS PCV valve to see what it would look like. The 66 has a chrome NOS Cal Custom oil filler cap and NOS PCV grommet and PCV valve. Pictures just don't do them justice!
I know this is an older posting, I am wondering where you purchased the California emission chrome oil filler cap, and the chrome PCV cap?

I know this is an older posting, I am wondering where you purchased the California emission chrome oil filler cap, and the chrome PCV cap?

Most likely from eBay. They weren’t cheap since the Hemi used them as well and anything listed for a Hemi, well, the price goes up.

Most likely from eBay. They weren’t cheap since the Hemi used them as well and anything listed for a Hemi, well, the price goes up.
Thank you, I have been able to find the Chrome PCV sleave, but not the short chrome california emissiion oil filler cap. I will keep looking.

-
Back