Customer got exactly the cake they asked for. LOL

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
OK, here is a good one. A woman ordered a cake from Walmart, and she wanted it to say “Aries Baby”, and she wanted it to be in the middle of the cake in small cursive letters. So on the order form, she wrote, “Aries Baby (small cursive in the middle of the cake)”.
This is what she got:

IMG_6923.jpeg

Well, years ago I asked my wife what she wanted on her cake (meaning balloons or flowers) in which she replied "I don't care you could have crappy scrappy put on it." Don't threaten me with a good time...lol. Here's your cake!!

You should of heard the girl at the cake shop giggle when I told her what I wanted on it...lol
20180204_092817.jpg

Well, years ago I asked my wife what she wanted on her cake (meaning balloons or flowers) in which she replied "I don't care you could have crappy scrappy put on it." Don't threaten me with a good time...lol. Here's your cake!!

You should of heard the girl at the cake shop giggle when I told her what I wanted on it...lolView attachment 1716238019
And you lived to tell about it :thumbsup: :lol:

OK, here is a good one. A woman ordered a cake from Walmart, and she wanted it to say “Aries Baby”, and she wanted it to be in the middle of the cake in small cursive letters. So on the order form, she wrote, “Aries Baby (small cursive in the middle of the cake)”.
This is what she got:

View attachment 1716237905

I wouldn’t have paid for it since it’s not in cursive…

Just saying…..
:lol:

They don't teach cursive anymore. Imagine what future cakes will look like.
My kids go to private school, and they still learn cursive

But if I have one of them write prayer request on the board during sundayschool, the person praying better pay attention, cause there will be no peeking to see what was asked for

-
Back