Cutest baby in the world....

-

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Here is the cutest baby in the world. And, a future FABO member, I'm sure. My son Ethan, almost 3 months old. My second son, and fourth child. Probably the last one, which sucks because I LOVE kids. I snapped this the other day. He is like a mini-me, and just loves to sit on my lap when I actually get the chance to sit down! Here he is!

DSCF0830-1.jpg

He sure is, what a cute face, I bet he gets a lot of attention wherever you take him.

That would be awesome! My oldest son, who is 10, was already bummed when I parted out the Valiant. He picked it out when we found it at a swap meet. I told him that when the time comes, I'll find him one that is much cleaner. My daughters, well, I think the one wants a truck. The other one I'll try to "influence" as she gets older. And Ethan, well, he is so much like me so far its almost a given he will try to take MY mopar!

You are right he is a cute little pumpkin. In 17 more years he will have the same smile when he is askin the drive your Dart.

Metallidart,

ABSOLUTELY NO lack of respect intended or implied...

First , damn fine job--- LOL!
Second, Your Wifey gotta sister? LOL!

Look at those eyes, hahahaha, 'Hey Here,s Life', 'Nitro ain't got nothing on Me'

Congrats!!!!

Metallidart,

ABSOLUTELY NO lack of respect intended or implied...

First , damn fine job--- LOL!
Second, Your Wifey gotta sister? LOL!

Look at those eyes, hahahaha, 'Hey Here,s Life', 'Nitro ain't got nothing on Me'

Congrats!!!!

Hahaha thanks! Yeah, she has a sister, but I got the good one! :D

Man time flies. His 2nd birthday is coming up, I took this picture of him on my dad's 64' dodge. He is my mini-me, and my sidekick. He is also super interested in cars!

facebook95988598958_zpsedf6e498.jpg

I see a cutest FABO baby contest in our future.

Good looking boy ya got there. My son just turned 9 months old. He loves hot wheels, and wont play w baby toys if theres wheela wheelas around. Thats what i used to call hot wheels,so my wife and i call them that now. Start em off right, and you will have a young car guy ready to take over the torch for our hobby.

Gonna.start him.off with slot cars and model kits when he is older

He already looks at my framed mopar dodge ad posters un the dining room, and gets excited when i show him burnout vids in youtube. LOL.
Im sure before too long he will be pestering me about the cool iron i have like my mustang gt, 94 chev silverado pickup, the cuda, and the daytona shelby.

When he is 14.we will look for a used 2012 challenger, camaro or mustang for him and i to redo.

Get him into the car stuff early.

Good looking boy ya got there. My son just turned 9 months old. He loves hot wheels, and wont play w baby toys if theres wheela wheelas around. Thats what i used to call hot wheels,so my wife and i call them that now. Start em off right, and you will have a young car guy ready to take over the torch for our hobby.

Gonna.start him.off with slot cars and model kits when he is older

He already looks at my framed mopar dodge ad posters un the dining room, and gets excited when i show him burnout vids in youtube. LOL.
Im sure before too long he will be pestering me about the cool iron i have like my mustang gt, 94 chev silverado pickup, the cuda, and the daytona shelby.

When he is 14.we will look for a used 2012 challenger, camaro or mustang for him and i to redo.

Get him into the car stuff early.

Haha that's awesome, my son does the same thing with YouTube! Always want to watch "vrooms" on my phone. They have to be racing or burning tire, and a V8, or he isn't interested. I may be spoiling him with hotwheels, I have a tendency to pick up every vintage car I see lol. But, some of the Mopars I, uh, set aside for myself. Er, I mean him.

I am hoping that when the time comes, I will be able to get him a jr dragster! My oldest son is twelve, and I am already getting paranoid about the driving stuff. I really want all of them to learn early!

Heck, this thread doesn't just have to be my son, post some pics of your pride and joy!

-
Back