cuttin some lap's in the "Duster"

-
Bet you had a LOT of fun. I love an oval.

I know thatssssssss a blast,some 25 years ago we took Cindy brothers 74 Monty around our horse track in town it was dirt so sliding around the courners was a blast we were all drunk up,would not do that now,still it was fun.Thanks Wag for a blast from the past.:burnout:

Fun as hell.

We used to have something called Ego Challenge at the 3/8's mile Saugus Speedway oval. I got a 1st place trophy for that.

May I suggest:

RF: 45 psi screw in about 1" of ride height at top of fender lip
LF: 30 psi
RR: 25 psi
LR: 20 psi

I'm thinkin it may be time to add the cam i have for the engine,the 2.02 valve j heads the new intake and a sure grip that open wheeler aint cuttin it for the stuff I wanna do in the duster
I know thatssssssss a blast,some 25 years ago we took Cindy brothers 74 Monty around our horse track in town it was dirt so sliding around the courners was a blast we were all drunk up,would not do that now,still it was fun.Thanks Wag for a blast from the past.:burnout:

It turned nicely on the left turn I didn't bring it down low in the corners,I am used to running High wide and pretty in the corners and let the bottom feeders keep the inside lane, it doesn't have a sure grip (pegleg) no sway bars and needs a oil pan for cornering if I was gonna do more of that, i was checking final drive for another project, although a 7:20 final was a little much for a 3/8 mile oval the Little 340 loved it turning just under 7000 rpm's for a race car I would lower it some for longevity.........Wagg's
P.S. i'd love to have someplace to do autox I would build for that if something were closeby
Fun as hell.

We used to have something called Ego Challenge at the 3/8's mile Saugus Speedway oval. I got a 1st place trophy for that.

May I suggest:

RF: 45 psi screw in about 1" of ride height at top of fender lip
LF: 30 psi
RR: 25 psi
LR: 20 psi

Did five laps at Texas Motor Speedway for charity in my '64 Valiant convertible. The pace car led about a dozen cars at a time around the track, and warned us to keep up. At 85, the survival of my tired old slant was in question, so I slowed down to let others pass. The highlight of the event?...watching a Hemi Orange '70 Daytona go by me on the outside at about 90!

A few months later, I did the Richard Petty Driving Experience and drove a fastest lap of 151.2 mph. That will get your adrenalin flowing.

-
Back