-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopardrt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a set of dodge lettering dont care what year they are off or what they came off of dont care if I have to drill hole to use clips or if they are stick on I want a set for the rear panel of my 74 swinger if you have any lets see some pics and I will let you know if they will work or not

Okay....I will cut it out, but you will probably have to rivet it on or use liquid nail or something to hold it on, just need your adress and it's in the mail.

1963_Dodge_Tailgate.jpg

Okay....I will cut it out, but you will probably have to rivet it on or use liquid nail or something to hold it on, just need your adress and it's in the mail.

1963_Dodge_Tailgate.jpg

Hey I need that tailgate!!!!

I need a set of dodge lettering dont care what year they are off or what they came off of dont care if I have to drill hole to use clips or if they are stick on I want a set for the rear panel of my 74 swinger if you have any lets see some pics and I will let you know if they will work or not

I have some new ones, they are separate letters. Not sure what the are for $10.00 for the set. PM me if you can use them. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back