FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
To fit 1979 Adventurer.

DE86FC3C-D3DA-4F2B-858D-F660E7E0B648.jpeg

I responded over at FTO, I'll see what he's got tomorrow and report back here and at the other forum.

I've been trying to find the exact same brackets for my 87 D250, can't find them. The new bushings are easy to get, but the brackets usually rot where the end link bushings fit onto the studs & I can't find them anywhere. I had to re-use the ones I had, using the old bushings that go around the strut rods. (a PITA to remove) Someone must reproduce these. It's only used for hauling scrap, but other people must be in the same boat that need these for their NICE trucks.

Roy, it’s on the front. It attaches to the strut rod, near the lower control arm.
Thanks!

I've been trying to find the exact same brackets for my 87 D250, can't find them. The new bushings are easy to get, but the brackets usually rot where the end link bushings fit onto the studs & I can't find them anywhere. I had to re-use the ones I had, using the old bushings that go around the strut rods. (a PITA to remove) Someone must reproduce these. It's only used for hauling scrap, but other people must be in the same boat that need these for their NICE trucks.

the mounting bolt was real rusty on the set that I found also, I drilled out the existing stud, then inserted a bolt of the approximate length and diameter of the original stud and welded it in. Ground down the bolt head a bit. It has been fine from 10+ years of use.

Unfortunately so far, all the ones we're coming up with are from full ton Cummins trucks and are part of a complete sway bar setup to fit a sway bar to a truck that didn't come with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back