Da best laid plans

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
So I got "most of" the front end rebuilt

and am planning to finish the rest when I do the disk brake swap

and for now, am still driving with the SBP stocker rims, but one tire is gettin' "a little thin"

...............and this...............

is where things went horridly wrong.

I have two decent SBP centerlines off the junker car, and went out to the garage, found a couple of "usable" tires, and mounted one up SO far SO good..............

and then discovered.........that I have no left hand thread, 7/16, straight shank mag wheel nuts..........................

Mopar was the only one to use 5 on 4" bolt pattern weren't they? If so they had to have leftys or change the studs to rightys.

Haven't decided yet, LOL. I COULD take one drum/ hub off the junker and swap it onto the driver, then order a few more nuts, or I may just put a different tire on the stock rim.

I don't wanna go to too much work, LOL, the drums are comin' off soon, I hope. Might not be this summer, though

........ I have no left hand thread, 7/16, straight shank mag wheel nuts..........................

I bought some not too long ago. I can't remember whether I got them at the parts store, or ordered them on ebay. I don't like buying them at the parts store though, they sell mag nuts 4 to a package, sucks if you need 10. :wack:
Dallas

-
Back