Dad "oldmanmopar was taken to hospital last night

-
Sorry to hear about this and wishing him and your family the best. We are all here for our cars and parts for them but I think everyone can agree that is what brings us here but what makes us stay are all the people and the family that this site really is

Prayers for a complete recovery and to all the family and friends to stay strong and keep positive thoughts for your Dad our great member... keep us updated please and thank you for jumping in and keeping his family here updated.

I did ask after a clutch pedal setup on the first page of his sale post. He saw the request and mentioned he would look. Later he said there was 6 clutch pedal set's,but that's all I have heard from him,and with him feeling so poorly I havent felt right asking again.

Maybe you could check for me?

Very sorry to hear....you are all in prayers and thoughts.

PM sent on an issue

Brandi, best wishes to your Dad and your family. Tell him to keep his chin up, from all of us out in Moparland. Bill S.

Oh my god! Get well soon oldmanmopar! Your in my thoughts and prayers. Stick out for your family and friends.

I'm less worried about the parts I've requested than I am him.

Riddler

I sure hope he comes back home soon. Please let him know that we all have him in our thoughts and prayers and can't wait to have him back on the site. Please keep us posted on how he is doing.

Prayers Sent for a speedy recovery

Hey guys sorry to hear about your Dad, It was a real pleasure hanging out with you guys on Saturday. I will pray for your Dad and your family. I hope everything turns out ok and your dad comes home soon. I felt like I made some great friends and learned some things from you guys. hang in there and God bless.

They may keep him. I am not sure. Just wanted to cancel all who were coming here this weekend. I will keep you all updated on his condition if he is there a while. His condition got worse . I know he was selling parts. let me know if you need assistance with anything that should have been shipped. I will check back this weekend. I will stay signed on because I don't know his password. Brandi

I only met your father twice but he was the nicest guy in world! I wish him well, this one guy the world still needs!

-
Back