Dad passed early this morning

-
Sorry Im a little slow responding. You can seek solace in knowing that your dad influenced not only you but your son as well. Condolensces from here.

Sad news indeed. My sympathies and condolences to you and your family. Prayers and good thoughts heading your way.

Lost my Dad, 3 years ago, so I understand your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. Thoughts and condolences to you and you family.

Sorry for your loss. I lost my Dad a few days before Fathers day as well, a few years back. It's tough, cherish the memories he will be with you always.

Sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayer are with you and your family. I lost my father last year and I still miss him. Just remember the good times.

My condolences to you and your family. I lost my dad over 30 years ago but he taught me many wonderful things. As a teenager I had just rebuilt my first smallblock Mopar engine with the help of my dad and a Chrysler Service Manual. We fired it up for the first time, dialed in the timing and adjusted the carburetor. After some tinkering it was sounding great, but my father knew cars and knew something wasn't right. He kept saying "Johnny, that thing is just not idling right". I turned to my friend Tommy (Fishman here on FABO) smiling and I said, "it sounds great Dad". Tommy gave me a big grin in return because, unbeknownst to my dad we had slipped a nice Purple Shaft Hemi Grind cam in the engine and when idled down to factory specs it loped beautifully. My dad was right, it was idling rough, to him something was still not right, to me it was music to my ears. Both my dad and Fishman are gone now and I miss them both. I'm thankful for the friends and family that have influenced and shaped my life.

My Condolences and prayers to everyone in your family

-
Back