-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinmoran91

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Like it says my dad walked out on us today and so my stuff has to go to make bills get paid. All stuff is located in muskogee oklahoma 74403

I have 78 model 440 that is complete and appears in good shape, heads are off and walls still have crosshatching, bearings look good aswell. Has 452 heads and stock intake, no water pump housing or distributor. Asking $500 and ill throw in a holley 750 vacuum secondary carb that could use a kit.

Also have my 70 duster you can buy amd part out as it is pretty much a race car but not a track legal one. I was building it to go fast on the street and thats it. Has a narrowed 8.8 with 3.73 limited slip and disk brakes, 727 that i was told is good but not certain, has a 318 with factory flat tops, new bearings and rings, magnum heads, howards cam with .501 lift [email protected] and 276 advertised 108 LSA and 104 intake centerline. Has a holley 650 on it amd a mopar blue box. Had it running for about 10 minutes to do the cam break in but disnt get to finish. Needs a different intake because that one was leaking really bad and messing with the break in. Has an off brand holley black pump thats brand new. Has all new front end including bushings, bearings, ball joints, radiator, aslo has 29/10.5/15 slicks on the back. All aluminum floor and a competition engineering roll bar, also has new brake lines and fuel lines, new master cylinder. This thing is far from pretty or perfect but i just wanted to go fast so thats all i was worried about. Looking for $2000 just because i have that in parts probably. Make me an offer and ill take it. Will post pics when i get a chance

even if i had the money i wouldnt buy it not because it isnt awesome id just give it to you so you could keep your car sorry about it happening best luck and prayers

Like it says my dad walked out on us today and so my stuff has to go to make bills get paid. All stuff is located in muskogee oklahoma 74403

I have 78 model 440 that is complete and appears in good shape, heads are off and walls still have crosshatching, bearings look good aswell. Has 452 heads and stock intake, no water pump housing or distributor. Asking $500 and ill throw in a holley 750 vacuum secondary carb that could use a kit.

Also have my 70 duster you can buy amd part out as it is pretty much a race car but not a track legal one. I was building it to go fast on the street and thats it. Has a narrowed 8.8 with 3.73 limited slip and disk brakes, 727 that i was told is good but not certain, has a 318 with factory flat tops, new bearings and rings, magnum heads, howards cam with .501 lift [email protected] and 276 advertised 108 LSA and 104 intake centerline. Has a holley 650 on it amd a mopar blue box. Had it running for about 10 minutes to do the cam break in but disnt get to finish. Needs a different intake because that one was leaking really bad and messing with the break in. Has an off brand holley black pump thats brand new. Has all new front end including bushings, bearings, ball joints, radiator, aslo has 29/10.5/15 slicks on the back. All aluminum floor and a competition engineering roll bar, also has new brake lines and fuel lines, new master cylinder. This thing is far from pretty or perfect but i just wanted to go fast so thats all i was worried about. Looking for $2000 just because i have that in parts probably. Make me an offer and ill take it. Will post pics when i get a chance

keep your head up.. you have a pay pal acc.??? if so send me your info..

I appreciate it but i look at it as a way to pack up and move on. I dont mind selling this stuff. Its all just material things and i havent shed a tear over any of this. Thanks everyone. I dont wanna use up yalls generosity yet lol there may come a day i really need it and ill use it then lol mom and sister are crysing but the first thing i did was go to the recruiter and try to reenlist for like the 8th time lol then came and made this ad. Should hear back from them tomorrow

Sorry to hear this, prayers sent for you and family for everything to get better

I hate when crap get's dumped on good guys. I know you'll make the right decisions for yourself and everything will work out in the end. Stay strong my friend :thumrigh:.

Prayers sent. You seem to have the strength that your Dad does not. You'll make it.

sorry to hear ....good luck man...sure shows your strenght in character and morals compared to your dads

Sorry man.

A friend of mine at work wasn't being himself yesterday. Usually he's joking, shoutin, the life of the work party. But he was slammin stuff around and not really talkin to anyone.

At about 1:30 I he puts his tools down, looks at me and says, "I'm done for the day." I say to him that he just doesn't seem to be himself today.
Nothing phases this guy.

He looks at me and says that his dad came to him on Sunday and told him he told his mom (been married for 30 years this year) that he's not happy and wants a divorce.

My friend idolizes his dad and absolutely loves his mom so I think he's pretty disappointed in his dad.
Just out of the blue.
Never seen it comin.

Yeah it sucks, he sent me a text about an hour ago and said "i love you and dont ever forget that" i dont hate him or anything. He left me the guns he knew i liked so that makes me a little happy. Im 21 and its time to jump in the frying pan and try to save the family. Everyone has that defining moment of their life and its my turn now

Sorry for your situation. You seem to be a pretty smart and responsible 21 year old man. Good luck on getting your family settled.

Prayers sent for everyone...

Ma Snart

Hold you chin up brother.
My mom passed away when I was 18, she was 42, massive heart attack, no signs.

Dad was devistated, it put him in the hospital for a long time.

I had two younger sisters, I took care of them, and in a way they took care of me, we leaned on each other and everybody came out stronger.

I typically only make around $800 a month and that was plenty when he was here but now i have to grt more somehow. I went to the recruiters to try and re enlist. I was medically discharged from the marine corps with a pre existing medical condition they said i had. Im hoping i can get a waiver and join the army. Wont be much but $1300 would really make the difference. Fingers crossed they say yes this time

I hesitate to offer advice but please don't react with decisions that may change everything. Your mom may need you and if you go running off to the military she will have two losses if I read you right. Things will turn around in time I will be praying for you.

i hesitate to offer advice but please don't react with decisions that may change everything. Your mom may need you and if you go running off to the military she will have two losses if i read you right. Things will turn around in time i will be praying for you.

x2

Sorry to read of your troubles....it is one of the sad unfortunates of life.

I hesitate to offer advice but please don't react with decisions that may change everything. Your mom may need you and if you go running off to the military she will have two losses if I read you right. Things will turn around in time I will be praying for you.

I know she might but scrifices are gonna have to be made. Shes stayed home the last few years to take care of my nephews and shes gonna have to go back to nursing and with my sister buried in student debt and car payment and kids it kind of falls to me. My family may hate me or love me for it but we need to money more than they need me. Plus with me out it will be one less mouth to feed and all that. Before i sign for good im going to try and get into fugitive recovery again. We have a bail bondsmens explorer in the body shop amd i think hes needing some help again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back