Dad wants to spend around $15k...whacha got???

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
So dad is on the hunt for a new set of wheels, chk the link out to see what he is selling/trading. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=173043

He isnt brand specific, anything goes, as long as it is cool!! Post pics of what ya got, or you can pm me with an honest description. I know its pretty vague, but about all I can say is that he doesnt want a project! Im hoping to help him find his next set of dream wheelz....lets make it a MOPAR!!:blob:

Thanks
4spdragtop

One of my FaceBook lady pals is getting rid of a sweet 73 Satellite for $7500.

View attachment Satellite for sale.jpg

Maria Tennyson -- More info on this car- 2-Door Hardtop. 318 motor with 340 heads and intake; 480 lift 280 duration comp cam and lifters; Mopar performance valve train with forged pistons. 727 torque flight transmission that has been built. Motor and transmission were both rebuilt in 2003 and has less that 10,000 miles on it. Good tires, new battery, new carburetor. This car comes with the Sebring package which includes a/c (needs an expansion valve), heat, cruise control and front and rear sway bars. It also has a CD player. This car sounds good, drives great and has a clear title. I'm the 2nd owner and the car has always been garage kept. The car is Root Beer color & has minor nicks and scratches, but no dents. Has a Cream colored Vinyl top and Cream colored interior which both are in great condition. The rear deck is in excellent condition. The front dash is also in great condition and only has one small crack in it.Thanks!

Doubt if she's interested in trades though ... said she's moving and has to sadly sell her baby.

Hope your dad finds his dream out there!!! :-D

Sweet ride,Leanna!For all the weight,those cars set are when set up,are crazy on
handling!

One of my FaceBook lady pals is getting rid of a sweet 73 Satellite for $7500.

View attachment 291942
Maria Tennyson -- More info on this car- 2-Door Hardtop. 318 motor with 340 heads and intake; 480 lift 280 duration comp cam and lifters; Mopar performance valve train with forged pistons. 727 torque flight transmission that has been built. Motor and transmission were both rebuilt in 2003 and has less that 10,000 miles on it. Good tires, new battery, new carburetor. This car comes with the Sebring package which includes a/c (needs an expansion valve), heat, cruise control and front and rear sway bars. It also has a CD player. This car sounds good, drives great and has a clear title. I'm the 2nd owner and the car has always been garage kept. The car is Root Beer color & has minor nicks and scratches, but no dents. Has a Cream colored Vinyl top and Cream colored interior which both are in great condition. The rear deck is in excellent condition. The front dash is also in great condition and only has one small crack in it.Thanks!
Doubt if she's interested in trades though ... said she's moving and has to sadly sell her baby.

Hope your dad finds his dream out there!!! :-D

That is nice Leanna, can you pm me her info and where she lives??

Thanks
Steve

Well Steve, Maria apparently couldn't take the time to respond to my two FaceBook messages on your behalf but she worked in listing it on eBay for a day ... it ends in 12 minutes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/280806817048

There aren't any bids as of this posting. The Buy It Now is a bit surprising considering what she listed it on the FaceBook group for.

I've got this little beauty. I'm asking $3,200. It needs a little bit of TLC but not much. New tires, new interior, newer paint with pin striping on the hood and trunk. Slant six with three on the tree (FUN!!!) Let me know if you would like more information :D

Saw a SWEEET tripple black matching # 4 speed 340 Duster at the Melbourne FL show today.
At 15K, I think it was the deal of the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back