Dad's Miller Tools

-

uglymailman

Reaction score
Dad ran the Mopar shop here from 69'-90'. He passed away 6 yrs. ago and all his stuff I kept out of the auction is still sitting where I put them when I brought them home. Have sold some car parts but not his tools.
I've decided I'm going to sell them. Some of them I can get a good idea of value on. Some I can't find anywhere. I don't want to shaft anyone but I'm not going to give them away.
Things I can't get a value on are Miller Rear Main Installer/Remover. Looks kind of like a long screwdeiver, I don't have pic. An Antenna tool,no pic. And a Carb Kit, will add pics of that.
Can anybody give me an idea of value? I've looked several times in last 5 yrs.. Nothing on Epay. Miller tools themselves are no help. This stuff is antiquated.
And no, not going to keep it myself. I usually take my auto's to people who know what they're doing. I find it cheaper most of the time. I will never use a Mopar ball joint remover/installer or a V8 Flathead valve guide starter. I'd be happy just to make a dent in it. Dad inherited tools from his Dad,Mom's Dad & her step Dad. Now I've got em. I have 9 tool boxes full of hand tools and a pile 4' cube of other tools. It's time to let go of the air wrenches I don't have a big enough air compressor to run and the sockets over 1 1/2".
So, if any of yall have an idea of value on the Miller tools I'd appreciate your input. Thanks.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd43/timthemailman/100_0602.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd43/timthemailman/100_0603.jpg

Unless I'm missing something, you need to at least list what it is that you have. Photos of each would be very helpful

If he has a gauge tester and torsion bar removal tool, I would be interested in those.

The only thing's I need value on are the Miller carb kit, pics link at bottom of post and the Miller Rear Main Installer/remover and antenna tool. I don't have pics of those.
I haven't even looked at most of this in couple yrs. Don't have a list of whats there and don't remember everything.
On vacation now but have to remodel bathroom first, then gonna tackle garage. Thanks for input.

-
Back