Daisy Delilah

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
I was playing with the video camera and did a video of Daisy Deliah. That way you can really see what sh looks like. I had trunk shots of her but not sure what happened to them. Enjoy it, I was a little nervous with the commentary. Not sure why because you aren't watching me talk. I also took some really nice still pictures of her too. I may post them later. I need some help deciding which ones to post on my show poster. Anyone up for helping me pick which ones I should put on my poster?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeBmNyAwsPs"]YouTube - Daisy Delilah 4-10-11[/ame]

Daisy is a beauty. I know you are enjoying her.

GREAT looking Dart. All the good stuff...V8, AC, interior is mint...what's not to like...well now that you asked..:) Never was a fan of those hubcaps. Need some nice wheels or maybe some dog dish caps...It will reall set that car off. Can't believe with all the stuff it didn't come with a passenger side mirror. I had to put one of those on my 72. Course I drive in the city so it probably is more necessary than where you drive. Now some dual exhaust to hear that 318 purrr would be good too.
Great looking Dart have fun with it.

It's that Southern twang I got from living all those years in Alabama. Now I live up North and everyone loves it. I have been doing several videos for work and having to post them on Facebook. I think sometimes I sound like a Hillbilly. LOL!!!
Lookssssss nice ooo you have a nice voice to boot.

My aunt had a Mustang II she named Daisey because it was yellow with a black top. Your's is beautiful. Looks entirely original. Is that right?
On your voice... I always thing hearing myself is awkward and it's never pleasant... But I've also sung a little (after drinking a bit...lol) and was told it wasn't too bad. So don't sweat it. you have a nice voice and that southern twang is the ultimate!!!

-
Back