Daisy Delilah's Show Poster

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Since school is out for a few weeks I decided I would start on Daisy Delilah's show poster. I got everything spread out everywhere in my room. Thought I would share with you guys what I am doing from the beginning to the grand finale. I printed off information from a book I bought about my car. I also went online to print off the sales figures for that year. I decided I would put the sales figures, what was new for 1974, specifications, major options, and standard features, and engine line-up. Won't tell you anymore details, you will have to wait and see the rest. I know it is a little girly, but hey I a girl. Maybe you will get some creative inspiration. Here is the first pic.

Attachments

• IMG_0635.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 293
Good idea. Show season will be here soon and Daisy is a real Survivor car. I bet you will win some awards with her.

More materials for the project.

Attachments

• IMG_0639.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0644.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0643.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 270
Being creative is not Girly ABB....... it takes patients and desire =D>
And you are loaded with it :wav:
I am digging the quilt someone has made also :thumbrig:
Looking forward to the end results Betty, sounds like you have a good plan going :idea1:

Being creative is not Girly ABB....... it takes patients and desire =D>
And you are loaded with it :wav:
I am digging the quilt someone has made also :thumbrig:
Looking forward to the end results Betty, sounds like you have a good plan going :idea1:
That was a birthday present from last year. John got it as the flea market for like $40. What a steal. Wish I could quilt but don't have the patience for it. My grandmother use to quilt all the time by hand. I still have the baby blanket she quilted for me.

More pics on the way.

Quilting is something that takes patience and they aren't cheap. I still have my baby quillt that was made by my grandmother who is no longer with us, and I'm 43. It is a nice keepsake!

Project on hold for the day. After putting letters on the board I didn't like the one type of lettering I got. So, I will have to wait until I go to the craft store.

Do a little work on the poster today. Here are a few things that I have completed.

Attachments

• IMG_0651.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0650.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0649.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0648.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 140
\\:D/A few more pics........

Attachments

• IMG_0652.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0653.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0654.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0655.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 140
Looks good ABB. Did you notice you have one instead of on, on the whats new for 74 options about the 318-360 engines. Just checking.

In the final stages now. We have someone he wants to put their advertisement at the bottom of the sign. So now I am waiting to see what happens with that. :thumleft::eek:fftheai:;):thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_0657.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0659.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 100
-
Back