Dakota Digital RTX Gauges for the Barracuda

-

Car Nut

Mopar Master
Reaction score
Redline Gauge Works is saying they’re taking orders for the new Dakota Digital RTX Gauges for the Barracuda.

AED22158-9584-4A96-B1EE-3D057010C922.jpeg

C5724AC6-070B-4588-9C55-08082A74069B.jpeg

Ouch...just gauges? Or is that bezel too?
Those are awfully sharp looking!
that's gotta be, right? right?!!

a quick google shows E-body ones at 15 for gauges only, so that kinda maybe tracks?

still that's a whole mountain of cheddar

Now these I like!!! Where did you get the information because I am definitely interested in these.

I like how these mimic the originals! I hope they are as good as they look in the pictures. If they are I believe they will sell a bunch!!!

Here’s the Dakota Digital RTX gauges built for my 69 Charger.

17418266-D0AB-4AB7-A30A-8357CC60EC80.jpeg

8A0FED43-0471-4F2D-892F-931A8C1BED27.jpeg

Dang those are NICE.

Given how much it costs to restore an original set, and all the extra features, I bet they sell a lot of those.

I’m building a 70 rr with that gauge. Do you mind telling us what the price was and is it reusing the gauge pods or new ones?

Copy/Paste from an email I got from Dakota Digital....these are really nice.
69 Barracuda in VFD (teal LED’s)
69 Barracuda in VHX (OEM graphics)
69 Barracuda in HDX (OEM graphics)
From here, I would direct you to the customs page on our website. (Linked below) Here you will find the 3 different systems we offer. (VFD3, VHX, HDX. We cannot customize RTX or GRFX)
You can also find pictures as well as specs and pricing on all 3 systems. The order forms are here as well.

Custom Mounted Instruments - Uses OEM Gauge Housing

How we do things back here in the custom shop is we disassemble your OEM gauges and build our gauges into your housing. (Limitations may vary)
If you feel this is something you want to do, then go ahead and fill out the order form. After you submit it, I will be in contact with you if I have any questions and I will give you the shipping address to send in your cluster. Once I receive your cluster, I will get a hold of you to get a down payment (50%) so we can get going on your build.

Quick price check: (all prices starting at)

HDX $2600
VHX $2200
VFD $1400

Here is a simple comparison between the gauges: RTX, HDX, VHX or VFD

Or, if you know what you want, here are the links for the order forms:

VFD3
Dakota Digital - Digital Instrumentation and Accessories

VHX
HDX

And here is a little more info on the HDX series
HDX Series

Note: All custom builds have a 4 month lead time.

I’m building a 70 rr with that gauge. Do you mind telling us what the price was and is it reusing the gauge pods or new ones?
Are you talking about the Dakota Digital RTX gauges for my 69 Charger?

I paid $1410 shipped, new everything. this was back when they first came out.

-
Back