Dakota RT manifolds...what are they going for these days?

-

65Valiant310

Reaction score
Got a set of Small Block Dakota RT large bore manifolds...whats a fair price for them these days? Coated with Eastwood High Temp Manifold Grey Paint-

Thanks FABO

Attachments

• 20150824_124142.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 300
  • 20150824_124205.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 278
$75 to my door plus the ride (commercial business address Lincoln Nebraska 68522) and I can do Paypal or a postal MO.

Got a set of Small Block Dakota RT large bore manifolds...whats a fair price for them these days? Coated with Eastwood High Temp Manifold Grey Paint-

Thanks FABO

Try sending a PM to member "treblig". He deals with a lot of exhaust manifolds....

The price varies depending on where you buy them. I've bought them for as low as $35 each (not very often) and I've paid $55 each (plus shipping). Shipping is usually $35-$45 for the pair because they are so heavy. If they are the 6619 and 6618 manifolds they will be the large hole (can't make out the casting numbers in your pics). Also the passenger manifold with the smog port isn't as desirable so it's not worth as much as a non-smog port. I buy these manifolds and "machine" the exhaust port and blend out to a little over 2 1/4" to match the 340 driver manifolds. I prefer the other style of passenger manifold (casting #9376) because it exits further away from the fire wall reducing heat transfer into the cabin.
So to answer your question...$65-$75 for the pair plus shipping. But I wouldn't pay that much because one has the smog port and is not the style I prefer to sell.

Good Luck

Treblig

-
Back