Danger

-
you know your getting old when you sit on the toilet and your balls get wet.................................................Jeff

Any day you wake up and see flowers instead of the roots is a GOOD Day!

Thanks Jack. Since I am a little bit older than you I can guess that I am going through the same thing. The only thing that makes me feel better is that Jean Guy has us both beat!! LOL

Jack you are probably not 6 feet tall anymore either but if dartman gets much shorter well...
John don't forget I'm just like wine...the older I get the better I get.

LMAO

Jean-Guy

Recently i have noticed some very disturbing things are happening...My hips are sore most of the time,my eyebrows are getting bushy and there is a great volume of hair growing from my ears. In addition my forehead is growing at an alarming rate and where i used to be able to work the smart end of a shovel all day i now find myself resting frequently "for just a minute"...........Now after extensive research i have learned that these are signs of a common but serious condition.,,,,,Yes indeed these are the early symptoms of....A. G. E...........Take heed for although hard to believe this could also happen to you if you are not carefull.........Now i must find my keys so i can go to the liquor store.....or was it the grocery store............As soon as i am done yelling at those noisy kids

Jack

Get a grip, Sonny, it gets worse. ;)

There is a cure that seems to work, though. It has a very long scientific name with enough syllables to confuse the smartest of us. I have a much shorter and much easier to pronounce name for this "cure". I call it "sausage". Works every time, too!.

-
Back