Dant's Mopar Good or Bad

-

mopar madness

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
All,

I'm looking to replace my vinyl top on a 72 scamp, and was looking at ordering it from Dant's Mopar parts. Has any of you used this supplier? if so what was your experience. good / bad

Thanks for your in put.

Do you mean Dante's Mopar parts? I bought a bunch of interior parts from them and they were very easy to deal with. My experience was good.

One of the advantages you get from buying from Dante's is the owner, Dante, personally answers all calls ...Knowledgable and good guy to deal with.

One of the advantages you get from buying from Dante's is the owner, Dante, personally answers all calls ...Knowledgable and good guy to deal with.

Yep,,,thats the experience I had. I think there is probably only a couple different manufacturers of repop parts that all the retailers buy from, so it really comes down to customer service and product knowledge and Dante is great with both.

Great guy, great service. I bought a complete interior from him. I ordered one of those plastic dash covers, but it didn't fit, and I wasn't all that happy with its appearance anyways. Dante gladly took it back. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat. :cheers:

I've dealt with Dantes many times, great Guy to deal with. If he doesn't have the part he will try to locate it for you. Five star parts and Service!!!!

This guy is straight up Honest and Reliable. I bought a trunk mat for my 72 Duster, this year while at Chrysler Nationals Carlisle. Turned out that the wrong mat was in the box. Gave him a call and he shipped the proper one to Canada, and told me to keep the first one, which we determined that it was for a Dart. And the charge to me for all this was $0.
I would recommend him to anyone, anytime.

-
Back