Dark gray color for center cap ralley wheels

-

mkingan

Reaction score
Anyone know the color i can get in a rattle can at local store that matches the closest to the dark gray color for the cone ralley caps?

Anyone know the color i can get in a rattle can at local store that matches the closest to the dark gray color for the cone ralley caps?
Not local store but Ebay is just a click away...
Mopar - Totally Auto Dark Argent Paint - Textured | eBay
$24.95
s-l500.jpg

I don't think you'll find a perfect match in 8 dollar off the shelf selections. Rustoleum has a very close shade but its one of the hammered finish formulas. I didn't follow the application instructions to get the hammered finish. I'm satisfied with results of my minimal investment.

yea i saw the one on ebay, was just wondering if anyone saw something close in advance auto parts, home depot etc.

I used OEM paints for my 70 Cuda grill but they are way more expensive and 3 can minimum. I will say their Light Argent looks great as do all the other OEM Paints that I used.
Also used OEM Paint's Organisol (Tail Panel), Matte Black (F/R Spoilers), EF8 (Engine Bay) all in rattle cans.
All expensive and all 3 can minimum. :BangHead:

Did it when the engine was out a year before deciding to repaint the car. Just wanted to paint the replacement battery tray but it looked so good and with a 3 can minimum, I decided to do the entire engine bay.
People are always shocked when I tell them the engine bay was painted with a rattle can.

-
Back