Dart 70' Parking/Emergency brake cable

-

Tof

Reaction score
Hi all ,

Yesterday i terminate my brake hydraulic system but now i have a bug with the parking brake cable , the lever is installed but i can't see how the parking cable is connected at the lever .

Can you take a screen of the cable with the firewall and one other screen under the dashboard for estimated the lever position ?

thanks for all , tof

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. I also have drawings from the factory service manual.

EBrake Cable 01.jpg

EBrake 02.jpg

Ah yes you are the best ! Its exactly that of which i need , thank you mister Dusterman !

Thanks , Tof

Your English is a lot better than my French. Post it up, we'll figure it out and get you an answer, and you have no need to apologize for anything. We're just folks here and welcome aboard.

I am installing a new e brake cable and can not figure out where it crosses the frame???? I see how it exits the fire wall and travels down on top of the frame, but there is no exit to the other side of the frame so that its heading towards the hole in which it mounts. Unless I am blind, I think mine must have been sealed up. Can you post a pic of how it comes back out from on top of the frame? Thanks

I was blind. Sprayed the bottom of the car with lizzard skin and for the life of me I could not see that slit between the floor pan and frame with everything blacked out. DUH! Thanks so much.

-
Back